23rd May 2012, from 6 to 7 PM, STREAM satellite event
FILM SESSION: Water technologies transfer from research to policy and industry
STREAM is glad to invite you to the satellite event called Film session: "Water technologies transfer from research to policy and industry" taking place on Wednesday, 23rd May 2012 from 06:00 - 07:00 pm @ Kafenio Bar-Lounge-Restaurant in Brussels.
In occasion of the Green Week 2012, the STREAM project has been selected together with 11 other satellite events in Brussels and around 50 events all over Europe. During this event, 5 research projects videos will be shown followed by a debate on how the water research technologies can be further used by policy makers and industries. Some of the videos are produced by the STREAM project and show interviews from project coordinators and visits to European test sites.
The Green Week, represents an important dissemination opportunity for many EU Research projects supported by STREAM. It will offer a unique opportunity for discussion and exchange of experiences with the aim to promote a more responsible use of the valuable resource.
The following 5 videos will be shown and discussed with representative partners:
1) INNOWATER: Facilitating the market access of innovative water technologies
2) AquaFit4Use: The project for sustainable water use in industry
3) AQUAREHAB: Implementing innovative water rehabilitation methods into European water management strategies
4) BioFresh: Biodiversity of Freshwater Ecosystems
5) IMPRINTS: Flash Floods and Debris Flows Risk Management
JOIN US AT THE END OF THE DAY FOR A
SPECIAL SESSION WITH FILMS, CHATS AND DRINKS
JUST BEHIND THE CHARLEMAGNE BUILDING!
Participation is free of charge but registration is recommended here.